THE CREMATION, PROCESSING, AND DISPOSITION OF THE REMAINS OF THE DECEASED, AS AUTHORIZED ABOVE, SHALL BE PERFORMED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL GOVERNING LAWS, AS WELL AS THE RULES, REGULATIONS., AND POLICIES OF THE FUNERAL ESTABLISHMENT AND/OR CREMATORY AUTHORITY, SUCH AUTHORIZATION BEING SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The remains of the Deceased will not be accepted by the Crematory Authority unless the Deceased is in a casket, cremation casket, or an approved alternative container.
2. The Crematory Authority shall separate and remove from the cremation chamber all non-combustible materials, including but not limited to, hinges, latches, nails, jewelry and precious metal, and the Crematory shall dispose of such materials as provided by law and/or as instructed herein.
3. Unless specifically authorized by the Deceased's agent(s), the Crematory Authority shall not simultaneously cremate the remains of more than one person in the same cremation chamber.
4. The services of the Crematory Authority are dcemed to be fulfilled when the cremated remains of the Deceased are returned to the custody of the Funeral Establishment.
5. McMillan-Small Funeral Home (Funeral Establishment) is hereby authorized to dispose of the Deceased's cremated remains as follows: